- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps guide calcium into bones
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Provides double-action support for bone and vascular health
- Ideal to use alongside calcium and vitamin D supplementation
Natural Factors Vitamin K2 contains MK-7, the most bioavailable form of vitamin K derived naturally from natto beans. Each dose provides 24-hour protection by guiding calcium toward the bones and teeth where it is needed most, and away from the arteries where it causes damage.
Recommended Use: Supports bone and vascular health. Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form.
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 / 120|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean)||100 mcg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], microcrystalline cellulose, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).|