- Supports normal hormonal balance
- Helps relieve premenstrual symptoms
- Stabilizes menstrual cycle irregularities
- Formulated with central aspects of female hormonal wellness in mind
- Vitex guards against the effects of estrogen dominance
- Dong Quai is traditionally used to counter cramps, dysmenorrhea, PMS, and irregular menstrual cycles (named "female ginseng" for its adaptive effects)
- Wild Yam has supportive effects on the adrenals
- Maca is used for its overall hormone-balancing effects
Recommended Use/Purpose: Helps relieve premenstrual symptoms, normalizes hormones and stabilizes menstrual cycle irregularities.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 or 2 capsules once or twice per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Safety Information: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a family history of cancer, are taking blood thinners, hormone containing medications such as progesterone, hormone replacement therapy or oral contraceptives or if symptoms persist or worsen. Discontinue use if menstruation is delayed or absent or you experience increased menstrual bleeding and consult a health care practitioner.
Contra-Indications: Do not take if you are pregnant, have allergy/hypersensitivityto members of the Apiaceae/Umbeliferae family (anise, caraway, carrot, celery, dill, parsley), have diarhea or hemorrhagic disease, hypermenorrhea/profuse menstrual/heavy periods.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Wild Yam Extract (10% diosgenin)||200 mg|
|Dong Quai Extract (1% lingustilide)||200 mg|
|Vitex Extract (0.5% agnusides)||175 mg|
|Maca Extract (Gelatinized)||125 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate (veg),
microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide.
|Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn,
yeast, dairy, or soy.