- Antioxidant immune support
- Chosen for its high carvacrol content, this Mediterranean Oregano is smooth and easy to tolerate (relatively speaking!)
- Carvacrol has been identified as the principal anti-microbial constituent in Oregano but certainly not the only one
- As with all oregano oil preparations, Oregano max will be most effective taken at the onset of symptoms
- A study performed at University of British Columbia compared different oregano oil preparations and found that although all demonstrated anti-microbial effects, the minutiflorum strain was the most potent
Recommended Use: Antioxidant Immune Support.
Recommended Dose (Adults): 4 drops, 1-4 times per day.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop|
|Servings Per Container: 600|
|Oregano oil (Origanum minutiflorum)||7.4 mg|
|Supplying 80-90% carvacrol in a non-medical base of orgabi.|