- Qualities: This is a traditional botanical preparation of burdock, turkey rhubarb root, slippery elm bark, and sheep sorrel. It has a mild, pleasant flavor, and is typically enjoyed as a tea. Caffeine-free.
- Parts used: Mixed
- Origin: USA
- Cultivation: Mixed
Description coming soon.
Includes full instructions for proper brewing.
2 tbsp. Essiac blend
4 cups distilled water
1. Bring distilled water to a boil.
2. Add Essiac blend and stir well.
3. Boil for 10 minutes, partially covered
4. Remove from heat, cover with lid, and allow to steep at room temperature for 8-12 hours.
5. Strain into a clean container using a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth
6. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week
100% pure organic Arctium lappa (burdock) root, organic Rumex acetosella
(sheep sorrel) powder, organic (slippery elm) bark powder, organic Rheum palmatum (turkey rhubarb) root powder
*Though we have provided the aforementioned precautions, they may not be comprehensive and therefore it is each individuals responsibility to research any herbs they choose to use. Kolya Naturals ( owned and operated as part of Optimum Health Choices Inc.) is not responsible for any adverse reactions that may be experienced by using these herbs.
The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or another qualified healthcare practitioner. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or prescribe medication. This information has not been evaluated by Health Canada.