We’re proud of our healthful and luxurious spa service offerings. We use our favourite skincare lines, selectively hand-chosen for their nourishing, organic, and biodynamic qualities. They nourish and feed the skin, and they smell delicious!
Thank you in advance…
If you cannot make your appointment, please respectfully give 24 hours’ notice so other clients may take the timeslot (as we book months in advance). Failure to do so will result in a 50% charge of the missed service fee. Thank you for respecting our time and that of others who wish to make an appointment.
"Your measured movements are so patient. I felt like I was slipping in and out of a fanciful dream state. It reminded me of contemplative music: crescendos, decrescendos, movement, stillness. Thank you, love. — NAKITA"
Spa Services Protocols
Our aestheticians are monitoring their health closely. They will not come to work if experiencing any symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat.
To protect yourself and others, we ask anyone who is experiencing symptoms to please refrain from visiting us. Together, we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. We are waiving cancellation fees for clients who cancel due to quarantine, isolation, or illness.
We are gradually reopening the spa service menu to ensure the health and well-being of our staff/clients. To begin, we have opened our sugaring, 1-hour facial and 30-minute peel services first.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Our aestheticians will be wearing masks & gloves during sugaring.
- All spa clients must wear a mask at all times during their treatments, with the exception of facial/brow sugaring and facial services.
- You may bring your own mask or purchase a disposable mask at the spa for $1.
Limited Number of Clients
To ensure physical distancing, we are limiting the number of clients permitted in the spa.
- Please arrive alone (unless being escorted for physical reasons).
- Only bring in your essentials (keys, phone, purse/bag).
- Hand sanitization is provided for all clients.
- Disposable Masks are available for $1.00 each.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- All new and returning clients will need to fill out a NEW/UPDATED client form, including a COVID waiver form, on their first visit back to Kolya.
- Please avoid touching anything while in the waiting area.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival.
Sanitization & Cleaning
- There will be regular cleaning & sanitization of high-traffic spa areas following each treatment.
- All equipment will be rigorously cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- The bathroom is cleaned between every client.
- Hand hygiene is practiced.
Book Your Next Spa Appointment Online!
KOLYA SIGNATURE CUSTOM FACIAL
Our aestheticians, calling on both knowledge and intuition, will tailor your perfect treatment. Based on your individual needs, products will be chosen for their various therapeutic properties. The intention behind this treatment is to immerse in soothing botanicals and reach a place of inner calm.
- 60 minutes — $110: includes 2 masques, hand & arm aesthetic massage
- 90 minutes — $142: includes 3 masques, legs & feet AND hand & arm aesthetic massage
- 120 minutes — $164: includes 4 masques, and additional legs, feet, hand & arm aesthetic massage
*NOTE – if you wish only one line to be used during your facial, let us know.
CUSTOM DÉCOLLETTÉ ADD-ON
If you are looking for an extra bit of love, allow our aestheticians more time to provide it. We will extend the pampering of your face to your décolleté with extractions, mask, and serum application.
- Add 15 minutes — $30: Can only be booked with Kolya Custom Facials.
OUR FEATURED FACIAL – THE INTUITIVE, MAX & ME EXPERIENCE
Our aestheticians will soothe the stresses of seasonal changes. This carefully-crafted facial is intended to rebalance your skin’s essential rhythm. Continue to our online scheduler to learn what this season features.
OSEA GLOW FACIAL
This refreshing and ultra hydrating treatment harnesses the powerful healing properties of the Earth and Sea while using the finest naturally derived ingredients to create award winning effects. Leaving the skin supple, smooth and oh-so glowing!
- 75 minutes — $110
TATA HARPER LUXURY FACIAL
An intensely potent facial intended for ultimate regeneration. During this treatment, you will enjoy the same aforementioned details as the Custom Facial (i.e. masks and massage), but instead of using products from different lines, you will experience the synergistic effects of using Tata Harper products.
- 90 minutes — $184
THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
This is the facial Kolya Naturals was founded upon. Bring balance to your face and body with this intensive-yet-relaxing treatment. Start with a foot bath, followed by gentle herbal-based cleansers, masques, toners, and creams. Feed your skin with the nutrition it needs. Relax with a rhythmic massage designed to stimulate the lymphatic system. This is an ideal treatment for all skin types and those seeking visible renewal.
- 120 minutes — $164
"In all my (many, many) years of facial treatments, this is by far the best! The Best! The Best! Thank you, Thank you! —Marianne"
Escape to an aromatic forest with this treatment. Our aestheticians have thoughtfully selected products which best address the needs of male skin. Whether it’s grit from a messy worksite or rush-hour traffic pollutants, this is the ultimate boost for your skin’s urban defense. No need to shave before this treatment: from lumberjack beards to a clean-shaven face, all are welcome.
- 60 minutes — $110: Includes 2 masques, hand & arm aesthetic massage.
CLARIFYING BACK FACIAL
Reinvigorate this hard-to-reach, often neglected part of the body. We will clarify and soften your back, helping to improve appearance and texture. We also provide a gentle aesthetic massage to help relieve tension.
- 60 minutes — $100
Our philosophy is about choosing what works for your skin rather than against it. We offer non-toxic peels which, rather than stripping or irritating the skin, strengthen, moisturize, and impart a vibrant glow. Though our treatments are gentle, they are still potent; before a peel, our aestheticians will do a thorough consultation to ensure your safety and the highest-quality service possible.
All peels dedicate 5 minutes for extractions where necessary, additional time for extractions may be booked.
KOLYA CUSTOM PEEL
Awaken your skin’s inner beauty using Eminence’s Professional Peels to remove dehydrated skin cells and unclog pores, leaving your skin softer and more radiant. Natural fruit acids are absorbed into the layers of the epidermis to target and correct issues. These gentle peels are effective without resulting in redness or recovery time. Indulge on a regular basis to keep your skin vibrant and refreshed.
- 30 minutes — $65: Our aestheticians will customize the peel according to your skin type and goals.
TATA HARPER RADIANCE PEEL
Target your overall complexion with this 30-minute treatment. This two-step procedure reduces and prevents dark spots from sun exposure, acne, scarring, and more. Your skin will be renewed with a healthy glow and noticeably improved complexion. Try a series of treatments for the most dramatic results.
- 30 minutes — $75
ADDITIONAL EXTRACTIONSAdd 15 minutes for more extractions. This service must be booked with a facial.
- 15 minutes — $15
EARTH & FLOWERS
A cherished combo – Mud Wrap & 2-hour Facial
Allow yourself to be cocooned in mineral-rich Moor mud. This detoxifies and relaxes the body. A hydrating facial is applied and the clay is washed away. The experience is completed with a relaxing effleurage of botanically-infused oils. Earth & Flowers is our most lavish indulgence.
- 180 minutes — $360
"Wow, wow, WOW. The nicest thing I’ve ever done for myself! I feel amazing. Thank you. —Rochelle"
Sugaring is a safe, wax-free method of hair removal for women and men. It is free of synthetic materials and completely biodegradable. Because the sugar does not adhere the same way as hot wax, it is gentle to the skin. To prevent unnecessary discomfort, we kindly ask that you trim pubic and underarm hair to no longer than the length of an eyelash. Although rare, bruising or discolouration may occur in those with extremely sensitive skin.
- Upper Lip, 15 min- $25
- Lower Face (chin, jaw, upper lip), 30 min- $40
- Underarm, 20 min- $35
- Lower Arm, 30 min- $45
- Bikini, 30 min- $45
- Brazilian, 45 min- $75
- Re-book Brazilian, 30 min- $55 (for Kolya clients rebooking Brazilian service)
- Eyebrows, 20 min- $40 (*$25 when combined with another service)
- Women’s Half Leg, 30 min- $50
- Women’s Full Leg, 60 min- $75
- Back or Chest, 45 to 60 min- $90
Enjoy 10% off re-bookings within 3-6 weeks (*except Rebook Brazilian)
"My words will not tell you how delicious my experience was…so please accept these few words as appreciation…thank you for a gift of beauty and peace. —Laurie"
Are you unsure as to which skincare or makeup routine suits you best? Our aim is to leave you well-informed about our products. Affordable consultations allow product trials and extensive advice to address all questions and concerns. We offer free colour-matching for all mineral makeup so you can feel confident in your choices. Whether you need a new shade of blush or a nighttime moisturizer, our expert staff can assist.
Your skin is as individual as you. Our Kolya Naturals spa line consultations include a mini-facial to experience the products and a discussion about your individual needs, plus our best recommendations for you.
- 45 minutes — $50
Brow Shape and Trim
Eyebrows are meticulously tweezed and shaped in order to enhance your eyes and help lift the face.
- 15 to 30 minutes – $25
Book Your Next Spa Appointment Online!
Spa Etiquette & Tips
- We have two beautiful, spacious treatment rooms that book up quickly. To reserve your ideal spot, we suggest booking 2-3 months in advance.
- We have limited evening and weekend availability.
- Kindly give a 24-hour notice if you cannot keep your appointment. Failure to do so will result in you being charged 50% of the missed service fee—to be paid upon your next visit. Thank you for respecting our time, and others who wish to have the appointment time.
- We can accommodate appointments for two people (same start time but separate rooms), depending on our aesthetician's availability. Please give us a call (780-433-1090 x3) to inquire.
- We suggest removing your makeup before your facial as it allows more time for facial massage.
- If this is your first treatment with us, please arrive at least 10 minutes early in order to fill out necessary forms without carving into your treatment time.
- Love one of the products we used? Just ask and we can have it ready for you to purchase and take home after your treatment.
“ Spas: If I had a dollar for every time a spa brochure mentioned the words “botanical” and “organic” without actually using genuine natural products, I’d own my own oceanfront retreat by now. Despite all the angelic whale music and seaweed wraps, and the claim made by every spa that it uses potions made from herbal ingredients, if you look past the leafy marketing, you’ll realize you’re being slathered in petrol-heavy synthetics, honey. There are, blissfully, a growing number of spas that offer genuine and/or organic products, including spa lines like USDA-certified Eminence Organics (eminenceorganics.com), or B.C.-made Seaflora (seafloraonline.com). It would be impossible to mention every (mostly) natural spa in Canada, but here’s a taster: J-Spa Organic Skincare Spa in Vancouver (j-spa.ca), Kolya Naturals Wholistic Skincare & Spa in Edmonton (kolyanaturals.com), Riverside Spa in Calgary (riversidespa.ca)…” Vasil, A. (2012). Ecoholic Body: Your Ultimate Earth-Friendly Guide to Living Healthy & Looking Good. Toronto, ON: Vintage Canada."