OUR STORE UPDATE:
To our Kolya Naturals customers…
You may or may not know that we are tucked inside Optimum Health Vitamins, a natural health food store in Edmonton. As per the most recent government guidelines, our company is considered an essential service; social distancing protocols are in place, and a limited number of individuals will be permitted in store at any given time. Strict cleanliness standards continue to apply, and sanitization stations will be available to all staff and visitors. Curbside pickup of phone orders continue to be available during store hours, in addition to online orders 24/7.
As of April 3, our temporary hours (and social distancing protocols) are effective at our locations until further notice. We are working hard to make this transition as seamless as possible, but we ask for your continued patience during this transition.
We are saddened to share that our in-store Kolya Sundays are suspended until further notice. This was not an easy decision to make, however, we simply do not have the capacity to support this event due to store adaptations and staffing shortages caused by adherence to preventative isolation protocols, as well as the staff who must care for dependents. We look forward to resuming our Kolya Sundays once we are capable of doing so.
BRICK & MORTAR STORE
We are open during limited hours, practicing social distancing at both locations. Our in-store hours are as follows:
- Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 6:30 pm.
- Saturday, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Sunday, Closed.
We encourage shopping online or, if you are in the Edmonton region and don't see something you're looking for online, placing a curb-side order over the phone (details below).
If you would like to visit us in-store, please note we have limited the # of customers in our stores at one time, as well as put safety measures in place, including (but not limited to):
- Physical distancing (2m/6ft personal space).
- Increased sanitization measures.
- One way aisles.
- All sales are final until further notice.
- Spa and makeup services remain temporarily closed.
Because we will be unable to provide our usual extensive support in-store, we recommend using our online chat with our skincare consultant, Danielle, prior to visiting us. She is available to help you pick out products in advance to limit the amount of time spent in-store.
To place an order over the phone...
CALL US FOR CURB-SIDE PICK-UP OR HOME DELIVERY
- Place and pay for your order over the phone.
- Please note that we expect a large call volume and appreciate your patience in advance. Try again if our lines are busy.
- Your order will be available for pick up only at the location you contact and we will provide pick-up instructions once your order is ready. A staff member will bring your order out to you.
- If placing an order for home delivery, you must reside in Edmonton or the surrounding area. There's an $8.99 flat-rate fee; the delivery fee will be waived on orders $79.99+ in Edmonton (the flat-rate fee still applies to orders delivered in St. Albert, Leduc, Spruce Grove or Stony Plain).
- Visit OptimumHealthVitamins.ca and KolyaNaturals.com to shop online.
- Your order will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Our webstore team is working hard to package and ship all orders in a timely manner, yet shipping times may be longer than usual due to increased volume and increased sanitizing practices in our warehouse.
- Please note that we are actively expanding our online product selection and encourage you to check back soon if you cannot find the product you are looking for.
- 7115 109 Street
- 780-433-1090 ext. 3
- 11810 104 Ave NW
We sincerely thank you for your patience and support at this time,
The Kolya Naturals team.