As of July 1, 2021, all public health restrictions have been lifted in Alberta.
- Masks are optional for customers and our staff. We support those who prefer to mask up while in the store. If you prefer to be served by a masked employee, please let us know when you arrive, as we are happy to accommodate to your comfort level.
- Our strict sanitation measures are still in place. Protective shields will remain at our check-out counters.
- Physical distancing is strongly encouraged.
- Curbside pick-up and delivery are still available (details below).
Our stores are operating at full capacity.
- Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Saturday, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Sunday, Closed.
We will continue to waive our cancellation fee for guests who feel unwell the day of their scheduled appointment - please stay home if you are ill and come back to visit us as soon as you are able.
- As per government guidelines, it is your choice to wear a mask in the spa area, however, masks are not worn during facial treatments. If you prefer that your aesthetician masks for your treatment, please let her know, and she will be happy to oblige! Please note: this option is available for all Sugaring, Facial, and Body Treatments 75 min and shorter.
- Extractions may now be performed during facials upon request. Steam may be incorporated into facials upon request.
- The spa will continue to be a private experience for each of our valued clients; you will be our only guest in the spa area during your scheduled appointment. We request that you come to your appointment solo, unless being escorted due to physical limitations. Please respect social distancing protocols at all times and be mindful of your surroundings.
- We continue to uphold our strict sanitization practices as we always have, and will continue to routinely disinfect all common surfaces between each spa guest. We ask that you continue to sanitize your hands upon entering the spa.
- We continue to support and empower all our staff to remain at home if they feel unwell, for everyone's protection.
SHOP ONLINE 24/7
Canada Post Shipping: Packages are shipped within 2 business days. Due to unprecedented volume through Canada Post, we cannot guarantee shipping time once your package has left our warehouse.
In-store Pickup: Choose 'In-Store Pickup’ when shopping online for contactless pickup at any one of our Edmonton and Sherwood Park locations.
SHOP BY PHONE
Local Delivery: For Edmonton-area delivery within two business days, please phone 780-760-8646. Free with orders over $79 or $8.99 flat-rate fee.
Curbside Pick-up: Call any one of our Edmonton-area locations, and a member of our staff will gladly arrange contactless pickup.
If you would like to limit your time in the store but require one-on-one service, we recommend using our online chat with our skincare consultant, Danielle. She is available to guide you through your online order, or help you find products in advance, which limits the amount of time spent in-store (available weekdays during normal business hours).
We sincerely thank you for your patience and support at this time,
The Kolya Naturals team.