This recipe for our Frankincense & Rose Gold Celestial Serum is as visually beautiful as it is naturally nourishing to the skin.
The lightest of touch to your day or night time routine perfectly finishes your skincare ritual. It is easily customizable with your favourite skin-safe essential oils, natural plant oils, and the mica may be left out if you wish. Or add a different colour, such as silver or bronze, for a perfectly unique, perfectly petite presentation.
Yields: 1 30 mL serum pump bottle
- 8 g carrier oil of choice, we like avocado oil
- 8 g jojoba oil
- 10 g primrose or rosehip oil
- 2 drops orange essential oil
- 4 drops rose essential oil
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil
- 1/16th - 1/8th tsp mica
- Mix mica and essential oils together and gently incorporate with a spoon or soft spatula.
- Slowly add the carrier oils, mixing well to avoid clumps.
- Decant into a 30 mL serum or dropper bottle.
To Use: Shake well, as mica will settle. Dispense a few drops into the palm of your hand or directly onto the face, then pat gently into skin. Use on its own or to finish off any day or night skincare ritual.
Tip: Add a small metal or glass ball/bead to the bottle. This will help to keep the mica dispersed.