Make your own DIY Bath Tea to add aromatherapeutic properties to your bath ritual, and the best part - they’re completely customizable to your liking, so you can add and substitute as many dried herbs as you like.
With our recipe, you can choose between a Calming and Purifying bath tea blend.
Enjoy the recipe:
Servings: 1 290 mL Weck Jar
- 1 290 mL Weck Jar, to preserve your bath tea herbs
- 1 Muslin Bag, to infuse your bath
Calming Bath Tea
Purifying Bath Tea
- Decide which recipe(s) you will make, take an empty weck jar, measure each of the ingredients, and place in the jar.
- Stir the dried herbs (or leave the layers for appearance), top off with a Muslin Bag, and then cover.
- Add 1/2 of the jar's botanical contents into the Muslin Bag, and either tie the end of the Muslin Bag to the tap while the water's running, OR tie off the Muslin Bag and place under the bath's running water.
- When ready to enter the tub, if the bag's tied to the tap, remove the Muslin Bag and either use it to wash your body (as an exfoliant), or let it soak in the bath for at least 20 minutes, for therapeutic properties.