This DIY Fir Needle & Vanilla Foaming Hand Soap is gentle to the hands with repeated washing.
We love the fresh, wintery scent of spruce that is sweetened with a hint of vanilla, but feel free to customize.
Enjoy the recipe:
Servings: 1 250 mL foaming hand pump & bottle
Black Spruce & Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Unscented Dr. Bronners Castille Soap
- ½ cup Purified Water
- 22 drops Fir Needle Essential Oil
- 7 drops Vanilla Essential Oil
Something to Try (essential oil variations)
- 16 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 20 drops Earth's Aromatique Wintermint Essential Oil Blend
- Using a funnel add the hydrosol, the castile soap, purified water and essential oils.
- Cap, shake well and label. Use in place of commercial soap bottles and refill as needed.
Optional: Try different essential oil blends. One of our favourites is Wintermint from Earth's Aromatique.